Our client, a leading engineering company, has a vacancy for a Quality Inspector at their site in Dungannon.
- Final run and test of machines.
- PDI report out meetings
- PDI reports and other associated paperwork
- Internal auditing
- Routine inspection of internally fabricated parts.
- Actively address quality concerns on a day to day basis
- Control & issue of serial plates for final machine.
- Responsibility to escalate any on-going issues.
- Dispatch record data updated to pulse - engine, serial number, DR's etc
- Showing dealers and suppliers around machines when required
- Supporting in quality investigations as required
- Basic computer skills
- Good team work and communication skills
- Good awareness of health and safety
- Ability to create clear hand written reports
- Experience in continuous improvement
- Electrical experience
- Hydraulic experience
Hours of work:
- 39.75 hours weekly
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am - 2.15pm
- Rate of Pay : Competitive
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.