Our Client, an Isle of Man based Engineering firm, is seeking to recruit a Quality Inspector/Engineer for their dual site operating facility.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Inspection of machined components to Aerospace quality standards
- Training operators in the usage of inspection techniques and instrumentation
- Auditing conformance to internal procedures and routings
When required, the role holder will also be expected to conduct root cause and corrective action investigations with use of appropriate tools such as 8D, 5Y and problem solving techniques
The chosen candidate will also support Engineering, New Product Introduction and Continuous Improvement
Experience and Knowledge Required
- Experience of compiling PPAP documentation and using SPC data to manage control of manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of AS9100 quality systems is desired but not essential
- An understanding of manufacturing drawings, tolerances and experience in the aerospace or automotive industries
It is likely that shift work will be required
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in applying please send your CV to Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment via the link