Salary - £30,000 to £35,000 negotiable depending on experience.
Hours - Dayshift - Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 4pm
Grafton Specialist Engineering recruitment has been exclusively retained to recruit a Quality Manager for a top manufacturing company based in Co Antrim. This position offers long term career aspirations with a company that has experienced significant growth in recent years.
Reporting to: Technical Manager
Main function: Overall management the Quality Department functions, drive continuous improvement throughout all areas of the company and compliance to all relevant internal and external standards.
* Management of all aspects of the company's Quality Management System.
* Develop a Quality Plan to ensure the introduction, monitoring of, and compliance with, effective quality procedures, systems, metrics and controls.
* Monitor and enhance the inspection process for Incoming goods and finished products.
* Develop and maintain a robust process to manage Supplier Quality though clear and concise reporting, and building strong supplier relationships.
* Ensure that all quality concerns are investigated and addressed to a prompt and full conclusion.
* Work closely with all departments across the company to co-ordinate a structured improvement plans to increase the quality of our product and services.
* Ensure regular Quality reports indicate company performance and support the implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
* Promote, champion and achieve a 'getting it right first time' approach.
* Along with the Technical Manager set measurable and realistic KPIs, work standards and expectations, to be monitored and communicated regularly, and action where appropriate.
* Responsibility for all aspects of the training and development for yourself and your team to enhance skill levels, product knowledge, flexibility, health, safety and welfare of your team.
* Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time, including discretional overtime.
* At least 5 years' relevant experience working in a Senior role within a Quality Department in a manufacturing environment
* People management experience with in quality/manufacturing environment
* Extensive knowledge of ISO 9001 (2008)
* 3rd level qualification in a manufacturing, engineering or science discipline
* Relevant qualifications in Quality improvement i.e Six Sigma, Lean, 5S
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary circa 30-35k per annum depending on experience
To discuss confidentially or for more information please contact Bronagh on 02890 323333