Our client, a leading manufacturing company are seeking to recruit a Quality Operative to join their existing team, based at their site in Enniskillen
The successful applicant will:
- Perform sampling and testing of products to certify product quality and adherence to specifications (SPC)
- Record, complete and collect information required for correlation of reports, KPIs and control factors
- Control production records ensuring accuracy with works dockets
- Identification and storage of samples
- Manage changing priorities under deadline pressure
- Review deliverables for quality and adherence to customer expectations.
- Raise internal non-conformances
- Previous experience working in a fast paced quality control environment
- Ability to work accurately and oversee the standards of others. Ensure and enforce the use of standard operation instructions and all other operational systems.
- Ability to identify and report problems/issues and implement corrective & preventative actions
- Friendly and approachable
- Good interpersonal skills
- Calm and courteous
- Presentable and professional
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
- Dedicated to principles of flexibility, quality and teamwork
- Organized and disciplined
Hours of work:
- 24/7 as per rota
- 12hr shifts 8am - 8pm and vice versa
- £9.76 per hr
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.