Location: County Armagh
Salary: £25-30k plus benefits package
Grafton recruitment has been retained to recruit a Quality Supervisor for a leading manufacturing firm based in County Armagh. The company is recognised globally for their expertise in a highly technical area. They are also widely known as an exceptional local employer.
Reporting to: Quality Manager
Through providing leadership, supervision, motivation and development of quality personnel, the Quality Supervisor will be responsible for:
Ensuring quality objectives and customer satisfaction is achieved whilst developing a culture of continuous improvement.
- The key tasks for the Quality Technician will include:
- Lead improvement activities and the implementation of corrective actions
- Lead the resolution of quality issues, to include the investigation of customer concerns using the 8D process
- Proactively ensure business and departmental objectives are achieved
- Conduct internal ISO9001 QMS & ISO14001 EMS audits (at both the NI and GB locations)
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of Quality Technicians, prioritising workloads, developing systems and provide quality data/information to UK Quality Manager.
- Work closely with our commercial and development teams with product approvals testing and ensure batch release testing and the generation of new product codes & BOM's are completed within the agreed target times
- Adopt and promote the principles of the Radius Systems Operating Standards and Principles
- Must have experience of ISO9001 Quality Management Systems (or equivalent Aerospace/Automotive standard)
- Demonstrable use of quality & improvement tools & techniques and adopts a clear and structured approach by making fact based decisions
- Pro-active, dynamic, forward thinking, hands on, individual who leads by example and must possess a robust focus on internal and external customers
- Confidence in all areas of Microsoft Office suite is essential
- It is essential that you have strong people leadership and communication skills and the ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels within the business
- Experience gained in a manufacturing process or production line environment
- Demonstrates a forward thinking approach and the ideas to improve their own efficiency
- Takes ownership and responsibility comfortably with due understanding of the limits of authority
- Working knowledge of Thermoplastic processing although candidates from industries which demand robust quality management systems such as automotive, aerospace and food would be welcome to apply
For more information please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333