Salary: 21k + 5k bonus per annum
Hours of work
Grafton Specialist has been retained by a long standing innovating and market leading Manufacturing firm based in Co. Antrim to recruit a Quality Supervisor. The company have experienced steady expansion in recent years through the completion of major projects.The Quality Supervisor role is pivotal in terms of driving high levels a strong Quality ethos across all business functions within the facility
- The Quality Supervisor will accurately document the results of all inspections and testing.
- Liaising with departments and varying customers in order to maximise the quality and delivery of required products.
- Insure that all machine start - up checks is done.
- Insuring all production machines are fit for purpose.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to the factory management.
- Product development of new products and materials
- Inspecting the quality of manufactured products and reworks
- Insure that quality targets are achieved.
- Audit checks of finished products to insure the highest level of quality is meet.
- Maintaining a record of reports and documents.
- 2 years' experience within a manufacturing environment
- Be able to work with the minimum of supervision
- Flexible to work a reasonable amount of overtime
If interested in the Quality Supervisor Position please forward your cv asap. If you would like more information or to discuss in total confidence please call Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333 or 07966990462
If the Quality supervisor role is not quite what you are looking for, but are interested in production and manufacturing roles, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.