QUALITY SYSTEMS ASSISTANT Derrylin, Co Fermanagh Temporary
Our client is a leading Fermanagh company providing complete supply chain services. Operating from their manufacturing plant in Derrylin, they have almost two decades of experience in the manufacturer, bottling and distribution of glass products.
- You will be working alongside the Quality Systems Supervisor in completing a project.
- The project will involve a full documentation review to incorporate changes to meet statutory requirements for document controls for ISO 9001 and BRC.
- The role will also involve general admin
Hours of Work:
- Mon-Thurs 8am-5.15pm, Fri 8am-4.45pm
- You will have a Quality/Food Science/Continuous Improvement background
- Would also suit a graduate in the above disciplines to gain hands on experience in a manufacturing environment.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.