Our Client based in Omagh, Co Tyrone are looking to recruit a Quality Team Member. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable experience within a leading manufacturing Company.
You will be providing guidance and on-going support to Production to facilitate compliance with Quality/Regulatory policies, Food Safety Programmes (HACCP), procedures and product specifications.
You will be measuring compliance against defined corporate and customer policies, Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental standards and product specifications through independent audit and testing.
- Proficient written, numerical and verbal skills
- Fluency of English Language
- Numerical ability to record interpret and analyse key process data
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools
- Understanding of a Manufacturing Quality Management system
- Knowledge of BRC Global Standard and specific customer standards as they apply
- The ability to identify and actively plan improvements
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment
- Effective communicator with good influencing skills and ability to work cross functionally
- Previous experience carrying out verification audits in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of Food Safety Systems and Quality Management Systems
The successful candidate will be required to work shifts which will include weekends.
Interested please contact Avril Granleese at Grafton Recruitment, 39 Darling Street, Enniskille, Co Fermanagh. Tel 028 66 323300