Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been successfully retained by a successful fitout company based in Belfast. As the Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for the commercial management of the project from the hand over from the estimating department to the completion of either complete fitout project s or refurbishments.
* Quantity Surveyor
* Proven ability to deliver multiple projects
* Proven experience of taking ownership of projects and working proactively to progress further
* Ability with the development of cost breakdowns/variation costings, interim valuations & final accounts including negotiations and agreement of same. Preparing tender documents and further producing of subcontracts, management of subcontract accounts, negotiating with suppliers.
* Produce Take off`s
* Ability to work flexible hours
* Excellent communication skills with clients and able to communicate well on technical subjects
* Experience gained in similar industry
* Computer literate e.g. MS Office software
* Excellent time manager with a results focus
* A dynamic self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative
* Third level Education / Qualification
* 2-3 years experience as Quantity Surveyor
* Flexible working hours
Contact Patrick McDade at Grafton Specialist for more information 028 9032 3333
This role not what you are looking for? Give our Specialist team a call for a quick and confidential chat to discuss your next career move.