Quantity Surveyor required on a temporary basis for a large public Sector organisation based in Newtownards / Craigavon
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Rate of Pay: £13.19 per hour
Location: 2 locations - Newtownards & Craigavon
Hours: 37 hours per week Monday - Friday
Duration: Starting ASAP for 13 weeks initially (could be extended)
- Completion of financial audits of completed schemes and cost control process from inception
- Includes budget costs, appointment of contractors and handling interim progress payments / valuations
- Re-measurement, final progress payments and retention
- Financial reconciliation, adjustments of retention monies and the release of retention monies at final certificate issue
- M.R.I.C.S (Quantity Surveying)
- A graduate in Quantity Surveying with 1 years relevant post qualification experience
- BTEC higher certificate / Diploma in quantity surveying with more than 2 years relevant post qualification experience
- Exceptionally a minimum of 3 years suitable experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kathy Fraser will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE THURSDAY 15th August at 3.30pm.