Our client in the Mid Ulster area are looking to recruit a full time Permanent Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a full time basis. The company has over 20 years experience in the building industry, specialising in a range of building services from new build homes to property maintenance.
- price/forecast the cost of the different materials required for the project
- prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors
- measure and value the work done
- pay subcontractors
- liaise with the clients such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- source construction materials
- write reports
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline.
- You will have 2-3 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Relevant Contractor experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to interpret & make calculations based on drawings.
- Flexible & professional approach to work, self-motivated, confident & organised.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office & Excel.