Reception and Sales Support - Full time, permanent
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Receptionist to join an established team. The role will predominantly focus on a busy reception but the successful candidate will also play an integral role in the provision of sales support.
The role is based in Dublin 1.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Responsibility for managing all inbound and outbound calls
- Diary management for senior members of staff
- Conducting outbound sales calls to potential new clients
- Management of meeting room bookings, banking and post
- Responsibility for report management and mail merges
Key skills/experience required:
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in a busy reception role
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Excel
- Superb communication skills both written and oral
- Good organisational skills
- Telesales experience and a business qualification would be a distinct advantage
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm. The salary will be in the region of €22 - 23k per annum, depending on skills and experience. To apply for this role, please forward an up to date CV for consideration.