Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary Receptionist to start ASAP to cover the easter holidays.
Role: Duty Receptionist x2 (Waterworld)
Pay rate: £7.50p/h
Hours: Rota basis
Tenure: Seasonal Post
- Dealing initially with users entering the Centre and providing information.
- Receiving fees for admission and facilities booked within the Centre.
- Receiving bookings and dealing with enquiries.
- Reconciling receipts and securing monies taken at reception.
- Operating Centre telephone switchboard, internal public address system and computerised booking system as required.
- Such other duties as may be allocated.
- At least three months experience of dealing with large amounts of cash.
- At least three months experience of dealing with the general public.
- Excellent communication skills - confident and articulate. Able to deal with the public in a professional manner.
- Able to relate well to all age groups.
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.