Belfast City Centre
Full Time Temporary
As a Receptionist your main responsibilities are:
- Create and implement processes and systems that ensure an excellent customer experience is delivered to all external clients and visitors.
- Responsibility for data capture of relevant information that will inform the future development of the customer support system. Including records of:
- Calls Received
- Visitor numbers
- Purpose of visits
3. Provide regular updates of this information to line management making recommendations as appropriate
4. Ensuring that the reception area is a welcoming and professional environment at all times.
5. Manage the bookings diary of all meetings room
6. Ensure that all consultation rooms have been cleared and are ready for use before each meeting in order to provide a first class customer experience
7. Working alongside external contractors to ensure the smooth and efficient handover and hand back of the reception service at the beginning and end of each day.
8. To assist on all admin duties on behalf of clients and management teams
9. Maintain Phone lists, address lists and ensure availability of phonebooks
10. Make announcements on PA as requested
Days of Work: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours with flexibility between 8.30am - 19.30pm
Normal hours of work will be 08:30 - 17:00 or 09:00 to 17:30
Key requirements of the candidate:
- Minimum of 2 A levels (GCSE Maths and English)
- Front Facing Professional Customer Service experience
- Excellent IT skills proficiency in MSO
- Excellent communication skills: Oral and Written
- Highly organised
- Problem solver/Solution finder
- Ability to work well under pressure
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you have the skills and qualities needed for the Receptionist please apply online. For any further details please call Katie Doyle on 02890 242824.