Our client based in the Cookstown area require a Receptionist on an ongoing basis.
- Answering calls in a professional manner
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Typing correspondence
- Maintaining databases
- General administration
- Assisting with matching invoices
- Educated to GCSE level
- Recent Reception/Administration experience
- IT Literate to include Word and Excel
- Experience in Sage would be advantageous
- Excellent customer service experience
- Must be independent thinker, pro-active, self motivator, conscientious and have strong commercial acumen
- The candidate should be positive and customer service focused, have a natural ability to communicate in a professional manner
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com