Grafton Recruitment is looking for a full time receptionist to join a leading property management company based in Bangor town centre. As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for all clients and customers.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors
- Manning a switch board and ensuring all calls are directed appropriately
- Handling cash and processing receipts
- Admin duties assisting the administration team
- Provide regular updates to management making recommendations as appropriate
- Minimum of 2 years reception experience
- Switchboard experience
- Excellent IT skills proficiency in MSO
- Excellent communication skills: Oral and Written
- Highly organised
- Problem solver/Solution finder
Hours of work:
Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 5.00pm Friday 9.00am - 2.00pm
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you have the requirements needed for the Receptionist role in Bangor town centre please apply online. For any further details please call Katie Doyle on 02890 242824.