Receptionist/ Administrator required in Bessbrook Co.Armagh.
1) Answer incoming calls and transfer to the relevant person quickly and efficiently
2) Take messages and ensure they are passed to the relevant person on timely basis and follow up to ensure excellent customer service is maintained
3) Manage switchboard whilst balancing other duties
4) General admin duties such as filing/ letters/ quotes
5) Assist in taking service bookings as and when required.
6) Administrator for the marketing department - which will include generating various customer letters/ email shots, completing follow up calls for quality control purposes and any other adhoc admin duties which may arise.
7) Receive and distribute website enquiries
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a previous receptionist/ administrator role
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft office
- Smart appearance
- Well organised and enthusiastic individual
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills and have a polite and patient telephone manner as well as the ability to work within a team
- Ability to build a rapport with customers to identify with what assistant/ information they require
If you meet all of the above criteria and available please submit your cv to email@example.com by 4th September 2017. CV's submitted after this time will not be accepted.