Grafton Recruitment have a new job opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to join a building services firm based in the Ravenhill Road area of East Belfast.
This role has become available due to an internal promotion. The Receptionist will support the business with customer queries via telephone and face to face, as well as assisting with general administration duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering and directing telephone calls
- Greeting clients entering the office
- Coordinating meeting room bookings
- Assisting the Facilities Manager with Health & Safety processes
- Dealing with post in and out
- General office duties- filing, scanning, typing letters etc
- Any other duties as requested by management
- At Least 2 years relevant experience working in a busy office environment
- Good telephone manner, switchboard experience is desirable
- Confident and courteous approach with clients
- Good Computer Skills - Email, Excel, Word, Internet,
Hours of work will 9.00am-5.00pm. The salary on offer for this role will be £17,000 per annum.
Please submit your CV via the link below. Alternatively, please call Tracey Murphy on 02890 895 824 for further information.