A new job opportunity for an experienced Part Time Receptionist in Belfast.
The Receptionist will support the business with customer queries via telephone and face to face, as well as assisting with general administration duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering and directing telephone calls
- Greeting clients entering the office
- Coordinating meeting room bookings
- Dealing with post in and out
- General office duties- filing, scanning, typing letters etc
- Any other duties as requested by management
- At Least 2 years relevant experience working in a busy office environment
- Good telephone manner, switchboard experience is desirable
- Confident and courteous approach with clients
- Good Computer Skills - Email, Excel, Word, Internet,
Hours of work 16 - 21 hours per weeks £7.50 - £8.50
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
To apply please follow the link below or contact Katie Doyle on 0289024 2824