Belfast City Centre
I am currently recruiting for a Part Time Permanent Receptionist for our client based in modern offices in Belfast City Centre. You will be required to manage the front office and maintain professional communication and attitude at all times.
- Provide efficient and effective administrative support to all staff
- Meeting and Greeting visitors
- Manage external and internal queries
- Ordering stationary and office equipment
- Arrange staff meeting, preparation of documents, rooms and facilities needed to support meetings
- Manage all room booking
- Management of all front office duties
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role within an office environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to self manage
- Excellent ICT and Administrative skills
- Team working skills
- Fully flexible
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am-1pm
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you meet the essential criteria and are looking for an exciting opportunity please attach me you CV below or call 02890242824