Receptionist/Administration Assistant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Comber for up to 12 weeks at £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour.
Role: Receptionist/Administration Assistant
Rate of Pay: £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour
Hours: 14 hours - Monday 9am to 4.30pm & Wednesday 9am to 4.30pm (30 minute unpaid break)
Duration: Up to 12 weeks
- Inputting membership data on IT software and maintaining manual and computerised files
- Preparation of bank lodgements, counting of monies and preparation of weekly and monthly reports for finance
- Provide Administration support for Management and Admin Officer
- Recording and franking of outgoing post
- Replenish information leaflets for reception as and when required
- Ensure compliance with Policies and Procedures relevant legislation and Health & Safety
- Any other duties as may be allocated and appropriate to the posts grade
- Must have 5 GCSE's or equivalent including English and Maths and a minimum of RSA Stage 2 Typewriting/Word processing
- Applicants must have at least 2 years relevant Clerical/Administration experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 16TH JUNE 2017**