Are you seeking a Reception/Administration role in Dublin 1? Excellent location near to Connolly station and other public transport links. Our client have a requirement for a suitable candidate to join their business on a permanent basis. Reception/Front of House duties paired with some administration duties to assist the Director, this is a great opportunity to further your career and you will work alongside another Administrator. Genuinely nice company to work for with 2 Directors who very much take pride in their staff.
Salary is €23k increasing to €24k following a successful probation period
- Reception duties - inbound and outbound calls
- Meeting and greeting visitors - clients/customers
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Administration duties - Dictaphone typing of letters and documents
- Document management and filing
- Data entry - working with various systems to include Relay and Adest - training provided
- Organising meetings
The candidate :
- 12 - 18 months experience in a reception and/or administration role
- Understands the importance of the Reception role and that you are representing the business
- Good organisational skills and telephone manner
- Typing proficiency - 50 wpm at a minimum - dictatyping experience preferable but not essential
- T proficient
- Professional with excellent accuracy and attention to detail
Please apply with your up to date CV below to be considered for this position.
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. For further information on this role please call Louise on 01-4505288 or apply below with your CV details.