Our client a leading property company based in Dublin 4 is looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist/Office Manager to join their busy team.
Our client is looking for someone that thrives in a busy office environment has excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a busy switchboard
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Managing meeting room bookings
- General Administration
- Diary management
- Ordering office suppliers
- Other adhoc duties
- 3+ years experience in a similar reception role
- Ability to multi-task in a very busy environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office and data entry skills
- Team Player
- Excellent salary on offer
- Dublin 4 location
- Parking provided and also close to great public transport network
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.