Recreation attendant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Newtownards, Co Down £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour.
Role: Recreation Attendant
Rate of Pay: £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour
Hours: 24.5 hours pw (October to March) & 27.5 hours pw (April to September)
Duration: 13 weeks (may be extended)
- Perform any duties which ensure that the programme of activities within the facilities operates smoothly, efficiently and safely and in the best interests of the user.
- Undertake administration/receptionist duties and cash handling duties associated with the post.
- Act as a steward, attendant and any other related duties during events or courses being held at the location.
- Undertake any duties required to ensure that the highest possible level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the facilities at all times.
- Provide reports in relation to incidents and accidents
- Carry out other appropriate duties as may be allocated from time to time
- Experience of Cash Handling
- Experience of Keeping Simple Records
- Experience of Cleaning in a Public Building and setting up equipment
- Dealing with the general public
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE THURSDAY 1ST JUNE 2017.