Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.50 p/h
13+ week's £12.44 p/h
Hours: 37 hours per week Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
- 2 years' experience of running recruitment competitions in a large and complex organisation.
- IT Skills should reflect a high standard of competence in Microsoft office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good communication skills - ability to take forward meetings in either facilitation and/or to minute the meetings.
- Providing Stakeholders with draft Candidate Information Booklets (CIB) and a Criteria Based Interview (CBI) training list.
- Sending CIB's to Trade Union for comments.
- Creating Application Form from agreed Candidate information booklet.
- Publishing CIB's and Application forms on the AFBI Intranet.
- Receipt of completed applications and creation of competition folder.
- Liaising with panel members to arrange sift dates/interview dates and booking rooms.
- Preparing sift and interviews documents.
- Servicing interview panels i.e. preparing name plates, preparing rooms, providing water and delivery of candidates to the interview room.
- 100% check on interview paperwork.
- Issuing letters to successful/unsuccessful candidate and issuing promotion notices.
- Copying board paperwork for feedback.
- Forwarding the appropriate paperwork to payroll in relation to outcome of the competition.
- Maintaining monthly reports for Executive Management Team (EMT) meetings.
- Arranging Work Experience placements.
- General administrative duties i.e. photocopying, mail duties, answering telephone calls/e-mails etc.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Standard Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £26.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**Please note the closing date for this application will be Wednesday 7th June at 12 Noon**