An exciting vacancy has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Administrator/Resourcer to join an established team within an award winning organisation in North Dublin.
They key focus of this role is to support a team of recruitment specialists in providing an efficient recruitment service.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- To work closely with the team of specialists to create role profiles for vacancies
- To advertise, co-ordinate and manage vacancies including reviewing applications, telephone pre-screening, shortlisting for interview, interview and assessment co-ordination
- Co-orindate on-boarding process such as candidate contract issue, reference and background checking, verification of documentation and qualifications, payroll data
- Provide feedback to successful/unsuccessful applicants
- Handle all vacancy queries in a timely fashion and escalate any issues to relevant specialists
- Co-odinate volume/seasonal recruitment campaigns to include venue management, invitation process, preparation of materials etc.
- Adherence to strict compliance and quality procedures
- Effectively updating and tracking various on-line and off-line recruitment tools such as advertising manager, CRM systems and central database system
- Maintain and develop relationships with internal and external client base, providing an efficient recruitment service within agreed timeframes and SLA's
Key skills/experience required:
- Previous experience in a recruitment role with a strong emphasis on administration
- Educated to Leaving Cert level, third level qualification and/or CIPD qualification an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills including MS Office (Word/Excel), on-line based CRM tools and social media platforms with the ability to pick up new systems with ease
- Ability to work effectively in a pressurised working environment with demanding deadlines and priorities
- Flexibility in approach to working arrangements/hours
- Organised, thorough and methodical in approach to tasks with excellent attention to detail
This role will be offered on a 6 month contract basis and will commence immediately. The working hours will be 8.30am-5pm, however, flexibility will be offered.
The salary will be within the region of €25-26k depending on skills and experience. Additional benefits will also be on offer to the successful candidate.
To apply for this role, please forward an up-to-date CV for consideration.