"Big enough to cope, small enough to care"
…and we have a market-leading, uncapped commission structure, competitive salaries, great benefits and a fun, sociable team. What's not to like?!
Grafton Recruitment are looking for talented recruiters to join our established team and be part of our vision to be the best. We have opportunities for experienced Recruitment Consultants for roles within the Temp, Industrial and Commercial Sectors. This roles are based within our Derry office.
You will play a pivotal role in Grafton with the opportunity to learn from the best.
You will have responsibility in the following key areas:
- Business Development - developing new business, expertly applying your networking and sales skills to secure new clients.
- Client management - responding quickly to client's recruitment and placement needs as well as building strong ongoing working relationships
- Candidate Service - delivering the best candidate service whilst balancing the fast paced nature of this role.
- Quality Compliance - driving the highest quality standards ensuring compliance with company processes and procedures
- What will you get in return:
- Being part of a team - you will have a team of experienced consultants and Managers for mutual support and collaboration
- Autonomy to grow - we have systems and processes to follow but we believe in you having responsibility for your own desk
- Money - we have the most competitive commission structure in the marketplace, with uncapped potential to earn!
- A challenge - no two days will be the same, you will be busy but you have the potential to really make an impact and have the support of Grafton behind you.
If this sounds good to you, contact me (Cara Woods, HR and Talent Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org) or submit your CV using the link below.
- We are particularly interested in hearing from experienced Recruiters (either agency or in-house) or those with strong sales experience of working to targets.