Job title: Recruitment Consultant, Grafton Recruitment
"Big enough to cope, small enough to care"
…with a market-leading, uncapped commission structure, competitive salaries, great benefits (contributory pension and healthcare), and a fun, sociable team. What's not to like?!
Grafton Recruitment have an established brand and a strong reputation in the industrial sector. To support our growth plans we are keen to appoint a Recruitment Consultants based in our busy Portadown office. You would join a team of Consultants and Resourcers who specialise in their field and already work with a number of large clients.
You will play a pivotal role in Grafton with the opportunity to learn from the best. You will have responsibility in the following key areas:
- Business Development - developing new business, expertly applying your networking and sales skills to secure new clients
- Client management - responding quickly to client's recruitment and placement needs as well as building strong ongoing working relationships
- Candidate Service - delivering the best candidate service whilst balancing the fast paced nature of this role
- Quality Compliance - driving the highest quality standards ensuring compliance with company processes and procedures
What will you get in return:
- Being part of a team - you will have a team of experienced consultants and Managers for mutual support and collaboration
- Autonomy to grow - we have systems and processes to follow but we believe in you having responsibility for your own desk
- Money - we have the most competitive commission structure in the marketplace, with uncapped potential to earn!
- A challenge - no two days will be the same, you will be busy but you have the potential to really make an impact and have the support of Grafton behind you
To be successful in the role it is essential that you have:
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant OR direct sales experience
- Experience of using MS Office to include Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Outstanding resilience, communication and influencing skills with strong business acumen
- Excellent planning and organising and problem solving skills
If this sounds good to you, and you have relevant experience, please apply using the link below.