Recruitment Information Analysis
Fixed Term Contract
Located in the heart of Belfast, our client a global law firm requires professional and experienced resourcing information analysis to help support with our clients in house applicant tracking system on a fixed term contract. You will be responsible for the reporting on resourcing progress for vacant job opportunities and providing first line support for staff using in-house systems. Our client requires an experienced professional to help with the plan and delivery of HR systems projects, identifying and managing implementation process of new systems and in-house system changes.
As the recruitment information analysis you will be responsible for the provision of support to all users, advice on procedures, training new users and providing training on system updates and running reports to help influence discussion to ensure that solutions are created in line with the resourcing strategy. You will be required to provide support on the ATS helpdesk to the entire global HR team and coordinate system testing for updated software.
- Experience of business intelligence, reporting and analytical software e.g. IBM ATS or Congos
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Advanced excel skills e.g. data manipulation, pivot tables
- Previous experience in the use of IBM Kenexa ATS
- Practical experience in using Congos BI Version 8 or above
- Excellent knowledge of HR business processes
- Experience in the use of PeopleSoft
- Previous helpdesk experience
- Annual Salary of £22,000-£25,000
- Full time hours
- Central location
- Immediate start
- Excellent opportunity to work with a highly recognised organisation
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Laura Kearney on firstname.lastname@example.org