Grafton HR is exclusively representing a global client, currently recruiting for a Recruitment Manager. Based in Belfast, this role will report into the senior management team and will involve working in partnership with the Operational Leaders globally.
As Recruitment Manager, you will oversee all recruitment activity for the Belfast site, covering an array of different positions and skillsets. Responsible for a small team of recruiters, the role will be very operational, as well as assisting the long term strategic growth for the company.
The successful candidate will set the example for all site culture, requiring an Recruitment professional who is confident to challenge and advise in a collaborative fashion. Developing souring strategies to attract top talent in the market will be high on the agenda, alongside building sustainable relationships with internal and external stakeholders. The role will also involve liaising closely with marketing to develop and implement mass recruitment campaigns and recruitment related events on a regular basis.
- Minimum of 5 years recruitment experience
- In-house recruitment experience
- High volume recruitment experience
- Previous Line management responsibilities
- Ability to communicate and build credibility at all levels within the business
- Experience of working in a rapidly changing and challenging environment
- Strong relationship building, with the ability to manage in a collaborate fashion
To apply for this unique position, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693 in confidence, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.