Recruitment Manager - Shared Services
Grafton HR is delighted to be assisting a global legal firm based in central Belfast with the appointment of a shared service manager to oversee their recruitment operations team.
This is a unique opportunity to join a global leader in a role that will reward through excellent salary, benefits, working conditions and location.
- Manage the team to ensure that the recruitment administration processes are being delivered efficiently and effectively and ensure end to end delivery. This will include working with SLA's and metrics.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and performance management of the Recruitment Administration Team.
- Responsible for championing the usage and effectiveness of Kenexa Brassring (the online applicant tracking system).
- Act as the first point of escalation in respect of queries for the team both internally and in respect of relevant external suppliers
- Manage the relationships across both resourcing and graduate teams to enable a good understanding of the administration support they require.
- Produce resourcing/graduate MI and regularly report back to the relevant Recruiting/Graduate Managers to ensure they remain updated.
- Manage the new joiner and onboarding process and ensure an exceptional candidate experience for all new joiners.
- Proactively co-ordinate the administrative support required to deliver the graduate events and outreach programmes throughout the calendar year.
- Support the Senior Resourcing Manager and HR SSC delivery lead on strategic recruitment initiatives.
The Recruitment Manager
- Experience of managing a recruitment team
- Experience of managing recruitment processes
- Experience of leading and managing projects around process improvement and innovation.
- Experience of online candidate applicant tracking systems
- Experience of using IBM Kenexa Brassring
- Experience of a professional services environment
Interested Recruitment Managers should forward a CV immediately.
If you would like to discuss this Recruitment Manager job in more detail, please contact Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD) on 07773197121
If this Recruitment Manager job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in HR, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.
GRAFTON HR - CIPD Northern Ireland HEADLINE SPONSOR 2017