Job title: Recruitment Specialist - Accountancy Practice, Grafton Recruitment, Belfast
"Big enough for a career, small enough not to be a number "
…with a market-leading, uncapped commission structure (up to 40%), competitive salaries, great benefits (contributory pension and healthcare), a City Centre Office and a fun, sociable team. What's not to like?!
Due to the continued success of our Specialist Appointments Team in Belfast, Grafton Recruitment is looking for a talented recruiter to join our established team and be part of our vision to be the best. We have an opportunity for a Recruitment Specialist - Accountancy Practice to play a pivotal role in growing specialist perm business within the Accountancy & Finance sector.
You will have responsibility in the following key areas:
- Business Development - developing true business relationships with Finance professionals, expertly applying your technical knowledge and skills to grow the business.
- Client management - becoming a trusted advisor to clients, keeping them abreast of trends within the Finance sector and helping them with their specialist Finance recruitment needs.
- Candidate Service - delivering a true consultancy service to your candidates offering advice on how they best present their Finance knowledge and experience, to help them secure their dream job.
- Quality Compliance - driving the highest quality standards ensuring compliance with company processes and Procedures.
To succeed in the role you will have:
- Significant sales/recruitment experience OR have experience in the Accountancy & Finance recruitment vertical
- 7 GCSES at grades A-C or equivalent including English and Maths
- a strong network within your sector
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with a strong commercial acumen and awareness
- Full, clean driving licence as travel required throughout NI and ROI.
We are particularly interested in hearing from experienced Accountancy and Finance Recruiters (either agency or in-house) or those with a proven track record in B2B sales and Accountancy & Finance who are keen to start their career in recruitment.
If this sounds good to you, submit your CV for consideration using the link below.