At least 3 year's experience in the last 5 years in a wastewater/network sewerage environment
- hold a clean, valid Driver's Licence at Class C level
- Be prepared to undertake within a period outlined by line management relevant training specifically in regards the use of a Jetvac and CCTV equipment.
- Experience in dealing directly with customers, demonstrating good oral and written communications skills.
- Be medically fit to undergo any training in relation to confined space work.
- This role will require Basic Access NI Clearance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Form an integral element of the new Wastewater/Networks Sewerage Operations Team;
- Provide assistance to the Recycling Jetvac Driver/Operator.
- Undertake Jetvac, desilting and tankering activities as required by management and/or work controllers;
- Maintain appropriate documentation and records e.g., desilting/tankering record sheets, waste management documentation;
- Carry out routine safety inspections on all equipment used and document same;
- Comply with the requirements of the Sludge Logging System (WASP) ensuring data input as required;
- Assist the Networks Field Manager, the Customer Field manager and associated teams with their investigations when required;
- Ensure accuracy of information given to the customer team is maintained. This will include responsibility, when required, for updates on the accuracy of sewer records and plans to Field Manager;
- Carry out scheduled maintenance tasks when required including participation in 2 man squads when deemed necessary;
- Policy Implementation and appropriate participation: Operation of Mobile Work Management and Lone worker/confined spaces systems;
If you would like more information please contact Anne Martin on 02871267799 or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.