Our client, a Large Public Sector organisation require Temporary Regeneration Project officers for immediate start until December 2017
Role: Project Officer
Duration: Sept - Dec 2017
Pay rate: £18.86 p/h
Key Duties include:
- Effective and efficient planning, management, implementation, review and closure of allocated projects including management of any associated risks
- Development of action plans including the identification of regeneration projects
- Working to strict deadlines
- Assisting in development, implementation and evaluation of any relevant policy and strategy in relation to development and regeneration
- Establishing and developing effective working relationships with stakeholders internal and external to ensure effective delivery of projects
- Assisting with management of revenue and capital budgets
- Developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation measures in respect of identified projects, initiatives and action plans
- Attending and contribute at meetings in a wide range of settings such as site meetings, consultation events and public meetings and at working groups
- Research and prepare responses on such topics as are requested by manager.
- Utilise IT including digital mapping
- Developing briefs, employ consultants for specialist work, development proposals, applications and projects and liaise with and manage any contractors as required
- Maintaining effective systems, processes and procedures for collecting, analysing and sharing data.
- Preparing reports, briefings and presenting at meetings.
- Prepare and offer solutions for consideration in the development of project proposals and ensure they comply with agreed strategies
- Undertake other such relevant duties from time to time as required.
- Experience of successfully delivering physical regeneration projects
- Sound knowledge and understanding of project management in physical development projects including an understanding of viability appraisals and development economics
- Experience of working on multi-agency partnership projects
- Urban regeneration in a city area, progressing land and regeneration schemes
- Understanding of legal frameworks and legislation relating to; development process, Contract Law, planning, environmental and Landlord/tenant issues
- Managing substantial capital and revenue budgets and managing consultants
If interested please upload CV to link provided. Please note these positions may be filled very quickly however we will keep your details on file for any upcoming similar positions.