Job Title: Regulatory/Compliance Transaction Officer
The Regulatory Transaction Officer will provide assistance to Office Manager and process applications for the authorisation of Qualifying Investor Alternative Investment Funds (QIAIF).
Office Management Support
- Provide support to the Office Manager assisting with compiling various management reports, e.g. the monthly operations report, and quarterly divisional report.
- Assist with procurement issues and management of payments.
- Provide secretarial support to the Head and Deputy Head of the division.
- Co-ordinate monthly relationship meetings with related divisions.
- Organise divisional monthly and quarterly meetings.
QIAIF Authorisation Support
- Processing certain categories of online Fund applications in accordance with detailed procedures.
- Answering queries (by phone and email) from internal and external stakeholders, in relation to online fund applications, in a timely and professional manner.
- Assisting with other general contacts received by RTD, and administrative responsibilities within RTD.
- Assisting with User Acceptance Testing of new RTD computer systems.
- Effectively managing assigned daily workload.
- Assisting in the tracking, logging and production of management information associated with RTD activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Operate with strict discretion within a confidential environment.
- Proven track record of working to strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with Purchase Orders (SAP) would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent communication, time management and organisation skills.
- Experience in a regulatory or compliance role within the Financial Services industry would be a distinct advantage.
Please forward your CV for the attention of Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)