Relief Housekeepers for adhoc shifts required for a local government leisure facility based in Dundonald.
Starting ASAP on adhoc shifts
Monday- Sunday shifts can range from 6.30am-2pm or 2pm-8pm
Duties will include:
- Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and hygiene of all areas of the facility including outside areas in accordance with routine cleaning schedules and respond to ad hoc occurrences.
- Responsible for carrying out checks of cleaning machines and equipment prior to use to ensure they are functional, fit for purpose and safe to use, reporting any faults which can be rectified easily.
- Responsible for carrying out minor repairs and adjustments to the equipment in accordance with manufacturers' instructions.
- Responsible for ensuring that all cleaning products and chemicals are stored and used in accordance with COSHH, HAZMAT and Council guidelines and procedures.
- Carry out all stock taking duties in the cleaning stores on a weekly basis.
- Applicants must have at least two year's previous professional cleaning experience
- Experience using industrial cleaning equipment.
- Customer Care
- Ability to record and maintain information
If you are interested in this role please upload your CV to the link
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS ROLE IS TUESDAY 1ST NOVEMBER AT 5PM**