Job Title : Renewal Sales Representative
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Renewal Sales Representative with our client in Dublin 15 for a minimum of two months. Our Client provides security products and solutions to protect businesses from advanced threats, malware and other cyber attacks.
The Role: Renewal Sales Representative
As a Renewal Sales Representative you will have an overall responsibility for generating renewal revenue in a defined territory.
- Generating renewals to agreed quote
- Meeting and Exceeding sales targets
- Establishing close relationships with stakeholders, customers and account managers
- Pro-actively engaging with customers / partners, handling queries and quotes
- Daily support (phone, email, webex) of our retail sales force.
Hours of work: 40 hour working week over 5 days
- Fluent in English
- Understanding (retail) sales and the commercial process to make a sale / maintain a successful relationship with our customers and support accordingly
- Analytical and eye for detail
- Experience working within EMEA sales
- Excellent MS Office (esp. MS Excel advanced) Salesforce / Oracle / CRM
- Competitive package for the right candidate
- 2 month contract with our client, and potential to apply for other positions within the company.
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.