My client, one of Dublin's most prestigious firms, are seeking an experienced Reprographics Manager to effectively manage the day to day administration of the firm's print and post requirements and to support business objectives to the highest standard.
In order to be considered for this role candidates must have the following:
(please note candidates who do not meet the below requirements will not be considered for this role and will not receive a response)
- Minimum third level qualification in Business Management or equivalent.
- 5 years management experience dealing specifically with print/post management.
- Print media management.
- Print/post technologies.
- A Health & Safety qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- Drive and implement the development of all print and post procedures ensuring that the Firm's requirements are consistently met and in keeping with best market practice.
- Introduce relevant systems and technologies based on the business functions of the Firm.
- To liaise with key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- To oversee the day to day Health and Safety requirements of the Firm in conjunction with the Facilities Director.
- To manage the Print and Postroom on a day to day basis to include staff scheduling, work flow, productivity measurement and any issues which may arise.
- To ensure professional standards are delivered within both sections and that cross training be continually implemented to enhance efficiencies.
- To review and implement processes and procedures which will result in the most efficient and cost-effective use of production facilities.
- To drive and implement measurable quality standards based on industry best practice.
- To implement verifiable in-house training programmes to improve knowledge base.
- To evaluate procedures in purchasing, invoicing and stock-taking methods.
- To provide in-house technical print and post support to business units.
- To monitor and evaluate data and employ change based on results
- To devise and implement new systems based on the most up to date print technology solutions working in tandem with IT and other departments and external vendors.
IT Skills - Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required including Word, Access and Excel. Excellent knowledge of print hardware/software components.
Project Management Skills - Key in planning projects and maintaining deadlines, particularly pertinent in regard to planning scanning projects and monitoring work flow processes.
People Management Skills - Proficient in the management of staff, rostering, time management and annual reviews.
Two round interview process, first interview with a member of the HR Team with second round interview held with Facilities Director.