Grafton Recruitment are actively recruiting a Reprographic Officer to work alongside one of our well established clients in the Ballymena Area.
If you think you would fit this role please read on.
- Deliver a customer focused Reprographics service for our client.
- Assist in the coordination of a 'mail room' facility for the .
- Work as a member a specific team to ensure delivery of the agreed objectives as set out in the plan.
- Perform desktop publishing, printing, photocopying, binding, master preparation and associated duties as required.
- Provide advice on the reprographics service and options available.
- Responsible for the external mail service including mail franking, booking of bulk collection mail as well as the purchase and provision of stamps, ensuring appropriate records are available.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE passes at grade C or above to include English and Maths
- Be able to provide evidence of one years experience working in an office enviornment.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office to include : Word, Excel and Outlook
- Hold a full clean driving licence and access to a vehicle.
If you meet the above criteria please click on the apply button below or contact Carla in our Ballymena office on 02825642699