Our client a successful and well established and leading company in their field require a Reservations Administrator to join their team.
- Booking shipping for customers, liaising with shipping agents, ensuring customer needs are met and kept informed any issues
- Dealing with any issues and resolving promptly
- Preparing quotes for customers
- Liaising with accounts team
- You will be responsible for the preparation of quotes for customers.
- All admin duties relating to role
- Must have minimum of one years customer focused experience
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be pro-active
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines
- IT literate to include Word and Excel
Your core hours of work will be between 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. Monday to Friday. In order to cover these core hours your working hours will be a two week alternative shift pattern as follows;
- One week - Day shift - 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Next week - Evening shift - 11.00 a.m. - 8.00 p.m.
- Thereafter the shift pattern continues
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org