Be the best!
Grafton are keen to hear from individuals who can deliver excellent recruitment services to Clients in the provision of temporary engagees against service level agreements. The jobholder will also manage temporary engagees and develop excellent working relationships with clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with clients to ensure an in depth understanding of roles, organisation, culture, specification and duration of assignments
- Source and recruit for roles of all levels with the client
- Carry out system searches, advertise for roles and shortlist CVs
- Liaise with internal Grafton specialists to fulfill roles
- Interview and skills assess candidates
- Verify qualifications
- Organise interviews for clients and prepare candidates for interviews
- Where applicable, deliver client specific training such as manual handling, induction etc.
- Issue on boarding information including assignment briefing forms and handbooks
- Deal with hiring managers and temporary workers
- Provide innovative service delivery solutions and recommend solutions which will add value to the service
- Visit clients on an ongoing basis to review performance and prepare for upcoming requirements
- Provide management information and reports specifically outlined within the SLA
- Issue Client Satisfaction surveys
- Manage and respond to client feedback
Manage Temporary Workers
- Liaise with candidates to identify issues and address concerns
- Provide general advice and guidance to temporary engagees on all aspects of personnel issues e.g. - performance management, absence management
- Carry out appraisals on temporary workers
- Conduct investigation meetings in relation to complaints or issues
- Issue Candidate satisfaction surveys
- Address invoice queries immediately to ensure prompt payment
- Prepare for internal and external audits
- Attend Careers & Jobs Fairs to promote opportunities
- Attend networking events
Applicants must have a minimum of 7 GCSES Grade A - C and previous relevant experience will be desirable.
Grafton Recruitment Winners of CIPD NI Most Effective Recruitment Strategy 2016
To apply provide an up to date CV