Resourcer/ Operations Administrator - Dublin City Centre
Our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland.
They have identified a temporary requirement for a Resource and Operations Analyst which will be based in one of their Dublin sites.
Purpose of Role
Reporting to the Resource & Operations Manager, the Resourcer/ Operations Administrator will build and maintain relationships with Customer Solutions and other stakeholders outside the business unit (particularly Human Resources) as well as with external suppliers and organisations. The role will also be responsible for support the Business Unit in maintaining sufficient staffing levels in the business by liaising with the wider business to complete the Recruitment process. The Role will also be responsible for ensuring all the relevant business unit systems run smoothly, escalating issues and communicating changes or outages. Ownership and monitoring of all systems, systems access and information security processes for the Business unit. The role-holder is responsible for payment of all relevant unit invoices and its analysis. There may be the opportunity for the successful candidate to join the team on a permanent basis.
What does this role holder do? (Responsibilities)
- Processing all recruitment requirements as per the Business Unit Recruitment process including Creating the Role, Advertising, Setting up Interviews, Keying Contracts and supporting the Hiring Manager with the offer process
- Engage with operational and business leaders in the preparation of resource requirements for their areas. Work alongside HR to define skills and competencies required for the roles and ensure that salaries offered are competitive and within budget. Overall responsibility for Absence Management for the Business Unit.
- Ensure all S.M.T. and Management are informed on absence levels in the business versus requirements. Provide with weekly reports on absence
- Build relationships outside the business unit with internal partners and suppliers (particularly Human Resources), to resolve issues and meet business requirements
- Monitor, oversee and perform systems access maintenance as required including password resets, new requests and revocations
- Conduct regular systems access audits for the Unit revoking unused or unauthorised access as necessary
- Central ownership of systems access for new starters and additional platforms for existing users (Global Email/Team Email/ password resets/GMS/Back Office requests, Software and IT requests i.e Citrix, MM, Tower, VISO, MC Access, winzip )
- Responsible for Joiner/Movers/Leavers system requirement, based on RABC form requests
- Ensure all Unit invoices are authorised, inputted on the Ibuy system or sent internally to accounts payables and paid within SLA, and recorded on a master invoice tracker spreadsheet
- Analyse processed invoices and prepare monthly management reports including recommendations
- Support the relevant business areas in all aspects of operational control including building access, carpark, spend records and UER as required
What are the skills, knowledge and experience needed to do the role?
- Creative and highly effective planning and organising skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong assessment skills and problem solving skills.
- Self motivated with ability to motivate others to meeting demanding schedules and who is able to communicate at all levels.
- Senior stakeholder management experience including presenting and preparing papers.
- Ability to work and act on own initiative
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and across multiple functions in the business.
- Reliable, flexible, pro-active and able to deal with integrity and professionalism
Fitness and Probity
This is a Regulated Role, and will be subject to enhanced vetting procedures. There will be an ongoing requirement for the role holder to maintain fit, proper and sound standing to perform in the post.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.