Recruitment Specialist - Multi-lingual would be desirable
Our client is a leading Business Process outsourced Organisation within a multi site operation across the UK and Ireland.
They are currently working through a period of exciting change and restructure within their HR & Recruitment Team and are presently seeking to appoint a Recruitment Specialist, ideally with a second language.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a profession recruitment service, working in partnership with external/internal stakeholders in providing specialist advice and solutions that support the delivery of the business goals and objectives.
You will be responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle, including advertising, pre-selection, assessment and competency based interviews. The successful candidate will also be involved in gathering information from competitors, as well as involvement in other projects as and when required to add value to the companies processes. It is also essential you maintain the highest standards of integrity and confidentiality at times.
- 3 - 6 months experience within a recruitment related role (Agency or Internal) within a fast paced environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Previous sales experience
- Ability to build relationships with external partners
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- Ability to recognise potential business improvement initiatives
- Interest in technology
To apply, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation around the role, please call Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693.