Branch Manager - Dublin
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for multiple experienced Branch Managers for our client in the Dublin Region.
Our client is a leading financial institution and are currently recruiting for Branch Managers to oversee their branch's throughout Dublin.
Through your leadership, you will ensure the effectiveness of the customer programme and deliver objectives in line with our customer experience ambitions. You will utilise your experience in management to lead the people agenda including coaching for success, employee motivation, succession and talent management and overall development of staff within the branch. You will lead a team of professionals and create an environment where staff will strive to be their best and provide professional financial advice, service and support to our customers, while delivering sales and business results.
You will be the leader within the Dublin area and have responsibility for the development and implementation of local market strategy to increase the profile and grow the customer base, along with contributing to the broader regional agenda and overall goals, including the development of regional strategy.
- Degree Qualified in a relevant field
- QFA Qualified or willing to obtain
- At least 5 years management experience
- Track record of improving the profitability and/or value of a firm or business unit in a management position, with demonstration of expertise in industry concepts, practices and procedures
- Strong financial analysis skills with ability to review and understand financial and management accounts as well as financial forecasts and other key credit components
- Expertise in, and passion for, emerging trends in banking e.g. online, internet, B2B, social media etc..
- Client focused, with a proven track record of success in driving sales and profits, and in building and developing teams of highly performing sales professionals
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a strong ability to achieve success
- Excellent business acumen and the ability to lead the market in the local community - understanding market conditions, competitors, customers and organisational strategies and new business development
- Strong change management skills to lead, foster and implement necessary change initiatives
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to positively impact senior executives, external bodies, employees and customers
- Sound knowledge of relevant regulatory and compliance agenda
- Competitive salary and package.
- Excellent Career progression
- An opportunity to work with a market leading progressive, growing and innovative company
- On top of a great career path, there are a range of benefits such as discounted VHI, FREE banking, preferential rates on loans and financial products, holiday and insurance funds, generous annual leave and staff offers.
- Finally, there are many sports & social clubs, award winning Learning Zone training and development opportunities to get involved in volunteering and collecting for charities.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.