Retail Buying and Merchandising Assistant
Grafton Belfast is delighted to announce an exciting opportunity to join one of the worlds largest online retailers as an Assistant Buyer and Merchandiser. You will be responsible for supporting the Buying and Merchandising team on a wide range of products.
- Working with the buyer/ merchandiser to deliver the commercial strategy within the category
- Use customer, sales and market data in creating a product range that meets the international market needs, supports the customer proposition and achieves department goals.
- Work closely with supply chain on inventory analysis to ensure optimum fulfilment levels
- Review competitor pricing
- Using EPR system to create stock items
- Advanced knowledge of MS excel and the ability to manipulate data and present it in varied, clear and concise formats
- Proficient in extracting data from varied sources
- Ability to query data and filter out desired information with efficient methods of data storage and management
- Experience of Ecommerce business practices
- Experience with Qlikview
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and reports simply and at all levels of the business
- Ability to meet deadlines
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you meet the essential criteria and are looking for an exciting opportunity please attach me you CV below or call Katie Doyle at 02890 895824