Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced retail store manager for our client based in Cork.
Our client a major global Fashion retailer is looking for an experienced Store Manager to join there team in Cork City.
- Ensuring all staff are assigned to areas and have sufficient tasks to perform each day
- You will have full responsibility for running of the store and ensuring all KPI's and targets are being met and exceeded
- Training and coaching of team
- Management of cash and financial administration.
- Demonstrating and deliver excellent standards of customer service
- Utilising the shop layout guide in store and window planograms to ensure excellent standards throughout the store consistently
- Be consistently conscious of all aspects of Health and Safety in the store and responsible for ensuring that all staff and store personnel are following policies and procedures with regard to the same.
- Develop additional non direct business by keeping abreast of external environment factors
- Deliver excellent store standards consistently in line with Operations audit requirements.
- Key holder and call out person in the event of alarm activation
- At least 3 years Retail Management experience preferably in Fashion
- 4/5 years retail management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills; particularly excel, word and email.
- Strong product knowledge and commitment to customer service with an ability to pass this onto others.
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Proven ability to develop people and get the most out of their abilities
- Starting salary of €30,500 plus the potential to earn up to 30% in bonuses
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Company sick pay benefits
- Instore incentive programme
- Huge opportunity for progression and growth
- Management uniform allowance
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.