Want to work with a vibrant, fast-paced company filled with talented, passionate people?
We've got opportunities for a Returns Processor where you will be preparing orders for shipping to over 115 countries on a daily basis. You'll be working for an award-winning company, driven by success.
Full Time Returns Processor based with our Client in Doagh. Reporting to the Supervisors and Team Leaders and working as part of a busy team the duties include:
- Opening, checking and processing returned items using standard operating procedures.
- Processing stock items via the Warehouse Management System and general duties involving stock movement and quality checks.
- Dealing with customer enquiries both by telephone and via email.
- Fairly assessing returned items ensuring customer satisfaction and using the warranty guidelines as set out by management.
- Improving relationships with customers by providing a first class customer service.
- Communicating effectively with team members and other departments
Hours of work are:
- Monday 8am-5pm and Tuesday to Friday 8.30am- 5pm.
- You must be available for an immediate start.
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- IT literate (Microsoft Office and Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Own transport is essential
- Knowledge of packing and replenishment.
In Return you can £6.95/hour (£7.20 for those aged 25+) rising to £7.00/hour after 3 months. (Remaining at £7.20 for those aged 25+)
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parking
- Subsidised canteen
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Angela Black and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
Please submit CV to Angela Black: firstname.lastname@example.org