Rewards Specialist | Pharmaceutical | Permanent
The Client: Located in Dublin North, our client is a world leader in the pharmaceutical industry. They employ over 30,000 staff globally with a market presence in over 140 countries.
The Role: As a Rewards Specialist, you will be required to support key functions within the Compensation and Benefits department. You will be responsible for completing the full compensation cycle for all positions within the business and provide advice to regional offices within the European and Global network.
They key duties will include the following:
- Perform full compensation cycle for all positions; compensation planning and other compensation related activities across Europe
- Work with various stakeholders on role grading, compensation analysis, reviews and approvals
- Acting as a point of contact for Regional compensation related issues.
- Support survey submissions and maintain and improve the compensation systems
- Working with the HR Shared Service Centre you will maintain compensation databases and support business units globally in answering requests on compensation and benefits issues as well as supporting the optimisation of the compensation module
- Participate in compensation & benefits projects as required
Hours of work: 39 hours per week
- At least 2-3 years experience in a similar role preferred, ideally within a multinational
- Educated to Degree level in relevant field (or equivalent qualification) desirable although not essential
- Strong technical and IT skills with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Visio, Access and advanced Excel, Workday experience a plus
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical and numerical skills
- Proven ability to develop and build relationships with diverse stakeholders and virtual teams
- Project co-ordination experience an advantage
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective communication skills with the ability to lead and influence at all levels
- Competitive salary (within the region of €50k depending on experience)
- Life assurance
- Bonus scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the pharmaceutical sector
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.