Role: Risk & Compliance Analysts
Location: Belfast (Central)
Grafton Accountancy is working in partnership with an ever growing professional services organisation to find experienced Financial Services candidates in Belfast. Professionals with experience in Risk, Controls, Compliance & Audit(ideally within Financial Services) will be treated to fantastic career progression within an exciting, fast-paced and an ever-growing business that focuses on staff development and excellence in service!
The Risk and Compliance analysts will get the opportunity to provide support, insight and analysis to management and in return work on projects with large global and local organisations within the banking and financial services sector, expanding your own experience and career exponentially!! All based in Central Belfast.
- Risk & Compliance Analysts will have a background in risk functions, compliance and/or audit
- Looking to use and develop existing skillsets in a financial services, consulting environment
- Willing to continue to learn, work well individually and as part of a team
- Have an enthusiasm to succeed both on an individual and team level
- Undertake testing and compliance reviews over a range of standards and regulations.
- Perform compliance and control assessments against a range of policy, guidelines and regulatory expectations within Financial Services
- Perform review and subsequent remediation of governance, processes and controls across a range of banking areas
- Support robust Quality Assurance functions as part of large scale projects
Experience: Financial Services, Risk, Compliance, Controls Audit
Location: Belfast (Central)
Company: Global Professional services firm with excellent flexible benefits, career progression and personal development
Interested candidates with Risk, Controls or Compliance experience should apply without delay. As this role is based in Central Belfast, candidates based in Belfast, Lisburn, Antrim and other commutable locations should not hesitate to get in touch!
If you would like to discuss this Risk & Controls role in more detail please contact Justin Friend now on 02890 242 824. Please also share the opportunity to work for a global leader with your own network!!
If this Analyst job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Accountancy & Finance please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.
Justin Specialises in roles such as Accounts Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Accounting Technician, Part Qualified Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Financial Controller and Financial Director