Our client, a large public sector organisation, are currently seeking a Temporary Road Inspector who is available immediately.
Role: Temporary Road Inspector
Location: Belfast North
Hours of work: 37/wk. Mon- Fri 9am-5pm
Rate of Pay: Weeks 1-12: £8.50/hr Week 13+: £10.29/hr
Duration: 6-12 months
The post holder will be responsible for carrying out day to day inspections and the work will include the following:
- Down-loading information from the WDM computer system,
- Carry out inspections using Data Capture Device (DCD),
- Up-loading information to WDM system when inspection sector is completed,
- Preparation and input to Public Liability (PL) claim file,
- Assistance with any PL Accident Investigation,
- Giving evidence in court,
- Inputting to management as required and
- Other duties as required.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Clearance at the cost of £26.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Nixon will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
The deadline for applications will be Thurs 7th Sept at 12pm